Throughout our 20 years in the roofing industry we have developed Cocoon Roof Care as an approach help our clients manage their building maintenance costs and avoid catastrophic roof issues.
Cocoon Roof Care entails regular roofing inspections and inclusive ongoing upkeep of a number of potential roofing issues.
We work to uncover potential roof problems before they become real emergencies; we see many large scale issues that could have been avoided entirely with preventative checks and minor repair works.
Cocoon Roof Care can reduce the total amount of expenditures on a roof system due to service calls. Roofing systems are valuable assets that must be maintained and protected through reliable periodic inspections and scheduled maintenance. Cocoon Roof Care’s periodic inspections will help you extend the life of your roof whilst also reducing the potential of damage.
Roof surfaces do not wear evenly as the result of weathering and environmental exposures. This holds true for different sections of the same roof surface. To reduce the potential for damage it is recommended that commercial roofing structures be regularly inspected.
Cocoon Roof Care means:
- OH&S requirements and quality control undertaken by CCR
- More time between roof replacements
- Avoidance of structural damage such as roof leaks and rusting
- Preservation of your buildings interior
- Significantly reduced “hassle” and liability for your asset
- Warrantied roof for the length of the Cocoon Roof Care agreement